After our presentation we worked more on adjusting some of our lighting and layout. The main thing we decided to change was the gurney’s positioning as beforehand it was facing a direction which put the whole aesthetic… my fault! 😛 You can only learn haha
Our first renders were quite dark so after some adjustments we decided to heighten the moonlight which is shining through the window and also changed the hue of the lights to help make them compliment each other better. Once the new renders had completed they looked quite muddy colour wise so the only way to help this was to bring them into photoshop for a bit of tweaking. Although this didn’t help an awful lot, in least there was a bit of improvement with the lighting colours. Tough stuff lighting a dark scene! Below shows the different between the original render and the tweaked images after some photoshop work.
Below are our final lighted shots of the scene depicting the escape of the monster. Overall I feel the shots are ok but I prefer the ambient occlusion renders over the lit ones.
The above slideshow displays our ambient occlusion and wireframe renders of our final images. 🙂 Below shows some generic shots of around the laboratory setting.
Team Credits :
Alistair Lyons – https://alilyonsblog.wordpress.com
Michael Lilley – https://michaellilleyart.wordpress.com
Molly Wilkinson – Shepaintedher.weebly.com
Mark Lisk – Marklisk.wordpress.com